Shires Press Checklist
- Have you signed the authors contract?
- Have you submitted all necessary files? If your files are not press ready, have you submitted all necessary images and text?
- Are your pages numbered correctly? (odd page numbers on right hand pages and even page numbers on left.) Did you allow for blank pages in your numbering? Do you want chapters to begin on a right hand page?
- Have you spell checked and proofed all your pages? Errors can be costly to fix and corrected pages must be resubmitted.
- Are any of your photos/artwork or text copyrighted? Have you obtained the necessary permission for their use?
- Have you enclosed your initial deposit or supplied a credit card number for payment processing?
- Have you included any special instructions? It is important to put these in writing.