**THE INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER**
In a world that seems so troubled, how do we hold on to hope?
Looking at the headlines—the worsening climate crisis, a global pandemic, loss of biodiversity, political upheaval—it can be hard to feel optimistic. And yet hope has never been more desperately needed.
A compact, portable version of Kim Krans’ blockbuster New York Times bestselling tarot deck and guidebook, featuring her lush four-color illustrations.
The New York Times bestselling author of Wintering writes a life-affirming exploration of wild landscapes, what it means to be different and, above all, how we can all learn to make peace with our own unquiet minds . . .
A guide to communicating and working with plant and tree spirits for personal development, spiritual connection, inner peace, and healing
• Presents meditation journeys with specific plant and tree spirits, such as Mugwort, Rosemary, Dandelion, Yew, Elder, and Wormwood
• Details how to achieve a calm mind, cleanse your energy field, and connect with your heart
A guide to safely working with the poisonous plants of the witches’ pharmacopoeia for magic, healing, and visions
• Explains how to work with baneful herbs through rituals and spells, as plant spirit familiars, as potent medicines, and as visionary substances
• Details the spiritual, alchemical, astrological, and symbolic associations of each plant, its
A step-by-step guide to using cannabis as a psychedelic therapy
• Explains how cannabis can be used to treat trauma and emotional pain, as a profound problem-solving tool, and as a potent catalyst for self-transformation and ongoing healing work
• Shares methods to minimize the unwanted effects, such as intensified anxiety and paranoia, and direct the experien
A full-color guide to the tree horoscope calendar--where 22 archetypal trees are associated with different dates throughout the year
• Explains how to determine your personal tree of life depending on your date of birth and how this tree reveals your gifts, talents, and life path
• Features full-color photos that capture the true spirit of the trees
A practical guide to contemplative and spiritual practices for the magical season of Yuletide, December 21 through January 2
• Explains how the 12 nights after the winter solstice offer the ideal opportunity for inner focusing, seeing signs, and laying the foundation for the year to come
• Shares reflective themes and exercises for each night (and the day to follow)
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
You are seen, you are loved, and you are heard!
A step-by-step journey into sensuality to rediscover the delight that lies just below the surface of everyday experience
• Shares seven easily accessible spiritual “medicines”--slowing down, embodying, deepening, relating, pleasure, power, and potency--so you can discover more sensual pleasure and delight in your body, relationships, and way of being as well as
Reveals how spirituality and the collective unconscious of all of humanity originated in Africa
• Examines the Oldawan, the Ancient Soul of Africa, and its correlation with what modern psychologists have defined as the collective unconscious
• Draws on archaeology, DNA research, history, and depth psychology to reveal how the biological and spiritual roots of
An exploration of the latest developments from the flourishing field of modern psychedelic psychotherapy
• Examines the therapeutic potential of expanded states, underground psychedelic psychotherapy, harm reduction, new approaches for healing individual and collective trauma, and training considerations
• Addresses challenging psychedelic experiences, spiritu