You know her. You’ve seen her.
A guide to reading your astrological chart more deeply by investigating the degrees, or Star Sparks, of the planets and star cycles
• Explains how each of the 12 signs of the zodiac has 30 degrees, and each degree, like every star, is the center of a whole system of meanings
• Provides detailed write-ups for each of the 360 degrees of the zodiac
• Details how
A guide to connecting with animals and their spiritual wisdom through ancient shamanic practices
• Includes an alphabetical guide to 76 animals, explaining each animal’s spiritual gifts, shapeshifting medicine, the realm they are associated with, and their symbolic meaning when they appear in a dream or vision
• Details the trance journeying techniques and shapeshift
**THE INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER**
"The Minimalists show you how to disconnect from our conditioned material state and reconnect to our true essence: love people and use things. This is not a book about how to live with less, but about how to live more deeply and more fully."
Dozens of Stories, Remedies & Recipes from the Grounded Goodwife
Revolutionary Ways to Uncover Secret Information
Lessons in fearless living through breathwork, gentle movement, and meditation based on the experiences of those at the edge of life
• Shares a series of simple, practical, and profound conscious breathing, movement, and meditation exercises that help you bypass the ego-centered mind, open your heart, and live in the present moment
• Developed through the author’s de
An instant New York Times Bestseller!
The new uplifting book from Matt Haig, the New York Times bestselling author of The Midnight Library, for anyone in search of hope, looking for a path to a more meaningful life, or in need of a little encouragement.
The author of the legendary #1 New York Times bestseller The Seat of the Soul shows us step-by-fascinating-step how to create a life of love and where that now leads.
Internationally acclaimed author and teacher, Gary Zukav, shares a new vision of power and hope in this time of extraordinary transformation.
A classic text on esoteric traditional herbalism from one of the most influential herbalists of the Paris occult revival
• Includes a dictionary of nearly 300 magical plants with descriptions of each plant’s scientific name, common names, elemental qualities, ruling planets, and zodiacal signatures, with commentary on medico-magical properties and uses
• Explores met
A holistic method for practicing hot yoga--a new 40-pose series of postures based on modern understandings of anatomy and movement.
An exploration of the history, shamanic use, psychoactive effects, current scientific studies, and therapeutic potential of ayahuasca
• Examines how ayahuasca affects the brain from a neuroscientific perspective and how its effects on consciousness relate to ancient esoteric texts
• Shares interviews with people who have experienced ayahuasca’s powerful “spirit