Reflect on your understanding of race and discover ways to work toward an antiracist future with this guided journal from the #1 New York Times bestselling author of How to Be an Antiracist and Stamped from the Beginning.
Everything you need to know to use cannabinoids safely and effectively for better health and healing of a wide range of conditions
• Explains the biochemistry of cannabinoids and shows how they interact with the human body
• Offers a complete discussion of safe use, possible side effects, contraindications, and precautions, including during pregnancy and chemotherapy
Learn how to use the principles and practices of natural magic for personal development and spiritual empowerment
• Offers detailed descriptions of the magical properties of minerals, animals, plants, and the earth’s cycles and how to use them in your own practice
• Explores the magical laws of nature and how to guide your inner energy to work in concert with cosmic
The definitive book of meditation that will help you achieve new dimensions of stress-free living
Compelling and straight-shooting wisdom for coping with whatever challenges life throws at us from the New York Times bestselling author of Unfu*k Yourself.
In Unfu*k Yourself, Gary John Bishop taught millions of readers how to silence the negative, self-sabotaging voice in their head to thrive.
A powerful story of spiritual awakening, reconnection with Nature, and rekindling of ancestral wisdom
• Details the author’s encounters with ancestral spirits and animal teachers, such as Coy-Wolf, and profound moments of direct connection with the natural world
• Shows how ancestral connections and intimate communications with Nature are not unique or restricted to
The Instant National Bestseller!
A pioneering and timely study of how to navigate life's biggest transitions with meaning, purpose, and skill
From one of most prominent figures in the field of meditation comes a guidebook for how to use mindfulness to build our inner strength, find balance, and help create a better world.
In this truly inspiring book, Mark Nepo offers us all an invitation to stand by the courage of our convictions in challenging times.
Through the stories of ordinary people, political activists, artists, writers, spiritual teachers from a variety of traditions, Mark Nepo shows how we too can discover our own inner courage. Finding Inner Courage is divided int$24.95ISBN: 9781635861372Availability: Click Title for IN STOCK LocationPublished: Storey Publishing, LLC - July 7th, 2020
Author Tammi Sweet combines her expertise in herbal medicine and neurobiology in this in-depth guide to understanding the science behind the effectiveness of cannabis medicine. In addition to exploring the chemistry of the whole cannabis plant, she explains the physiology of the human body’s endocannabinoid system and why and how it is affected by ingesting cannabis.$27.99ISBN: 9780062940650Availability: Click Title for IN STOCK LocationPublished: HarperOne - August 25th, 2020
"A POWERFUL WORK OF SPIRITUALITY AND ANTI-RACISM"—Publishers Weekly
"IF YOU READ ONE BOOK IN 2020, MAKE IT THIS ONE."—Tricycle$17.99ISBN: 9780063045293Availability: Click Title for IN STOCK LocationPublished: Harper Paperbacks - August 25th, 2020
“Full of juicy, concrete advice to heal from an affair.” —Esther Perel, MA, LMFT, New York Times bestselling author of Mating in Captivity and The State of Affairs