By Jimmy Fallon, Illustrated by Miguel Ord+----++----+ez
Jimmy Fallon, NBC's The Tonight Show host and one of the most popular entertainers in the world, was on a mission with his first children's book and #1 New York Times bestseller to have every baby's first word be DADA. However, everything after that was MAMA. Jimmy FallonG++---¬+++s second childrenG++---¬+++s book, Everything is MAMA (Macmillan), takes a lighthearted look at the world from your babyG++---¬+++s point of view as different animals try to teach their children that there are other words in addition to MAMA for familiar objects and activities.
Bring this charming book to life and make learning fun with MudpuppyG++---¬+++s Everything is MAMA Puzzle Pairs. Learn first words by matching the adorable illustrations of mama and baby penguins, sloths, turtles, giraffes, and more! The set includes 10 sturdy 2-piece matching puzzles that introduce problem-solving, basic educational concepts, and fine motor skills.
- Ages 2 and Up G++----¼+----+ Young children enjoy the matching the adorable Mama and her baby animal pieces together
- 10 sturdy 2-piece puzzles, 20 pieces total
- Each Dada and baby puzzle have a unique color and measure 6 x 3", 15 x 8cm
- Children have fun while learning problem-solving, basic educational concepts, and fine motor skills
- Safe Puzzle Pieces G++----¼+----+ Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks.