National Book Award finalist Breathless tells the story of the worldwide scientific race to decipher the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, trace its source, and make possible the vaccines to fight the Covid-19 pandemic—a “luminous, passionate account of the defining crisis of our time.” (The New York Times).
Breathless is a “gri
The definitive story of the scientists who set out to answer two questions: “Why do we sleep?” and "How can we sleep better?”
A century ago, sleep was considered a state of nothingness—even a primitive habit that we could learn to overcome.
FROM NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR DR. JASON FUNG: A 12-Week Journal for Reversing Type 2 Diabetes and Taking Charge of Your Health.
The "Bible" (New York Times) and the "seminal work" (LA Times) offering the most authoritative guidance through all stages of breast cancer diagnosis and recovery, fully revised and updated.
While the amount of information regarding a breast cancer diagnosis is vaster than ever, online and off, what continues to be missing
An easy-to-use handbook for using essential oils every day — now with a new foreword from the author
- You left the doctor's surgery before you could ask the things you really wanted to know.
- You've googled your question about menopause symptoms and had 75 answers, all contradicting each other.
- You asked your best friend - but they looked at you strangely.
You have so many questions, but no idea where to start finding the answers.
A fast and easy six-step approach for addressing insomnia and other sleep disorders
• An effective, easy six-step program to help you sleep better as well as thirteen specific techniques to help you fall asleep and stay asleep
• Offers an integrative approach combining evidence-based sleep science with holistic and spiritual techniques
• Provides online
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER!
The Studies the CDC Refuses to Do
This book is based on over one hundred studies in the peer-reviewed literature that consider vaccinated versus unvaccinated populations. Each study is analyzed, and health differences among infants, children, and adults who have been vaccinated and those who have not are presented and put in context.
The creator of National Geographic's popular Blue Zones—now a documentary on Netflix—brings readers a beautifully illustrated and informative guide to the places on Earth where people live the longest—including lessons learned, top longevity foods, and the behaviors to help you live to 100—plus a surprising new blue zone.
How to change the subconscious patterns underlying chronic conditions
• Explains how to use prominent emotional and physical symptoms to determine the core existential stress underlying one’s chronic condition
• Introduces five, seminal existential questions correlating with both the five miasms of homeopathy and the Five Phases of Chinese Medicine
A complete guide to shamanic drumming for enhancing Reiki practice
• Shares Reiki drum techniques and step-by-step shamanic practices to strengthen the potency of Reiki symbols and treatments and bring empowerment, healing, connection, and clarity to you and your clients
• Looks at selecting a drum, attuning to its unique power, and how to use it for self-healing and
A revelatory account of how power, politics, and greed have placed the unfulfilled promise of personalized medicine at the center of American medicine