The only definitive book authored by Wim Hof on his powerful method for realizing our physical and spiritual potential.
“This method is very simple, very accessible, and endorsed by science. Anybody can do it, and there is no dogma, only acceptance. Only freedom.”
“The surgical interventions in these pages are dizzying, but the fact that Jay Wellons can write as well as he can operate provides a whole other level of amazement.”—Ann Patchett, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Commonwealth
A science-based approach for transforming ailments of both body and mind through cold-water swimming.
Winner of the PEN/Jean Stein Book Award
National Book Foundation Science + Literature Selection
Finalist for New American Voices Award and Lammy Award for Bisexual Nonfiction
Longlisted for the PEN Open Book Award
Simple mindfulness practices to help health care professionals of all kinds reconnect with themselves and their patients, find joy, and build resilience.
The key to feeling good “down there” is understanding causes and solutions—there is relief from pelvic pain.
From the author of the #1 New York Times best seller How to Avoid a Climate Disaster: The COVID-19 pandemic isn’t over, but even as governments around the world strive to put it behind us, they’re also starting to talk about what happens next. How can we prevent a new pandemic from killing millions of people and devastating the global economy?
Reveals how to eat clay for health and well-being
• Explores the science and long history behind eating clay, citing many clinical studies on the beneficial effects of clay consumption
• Explains how clay can be used for detoxification, protection, and nutritional supplementation
• Details how to select the appropriate type and form of clay, how and whe
"A warm and wry epistle, the endless and near-perfect email you wish your mother, your mentor and your therapist would sit down and type out together." —Laura Kolbe, Wall Street Journal
• Cites multiple clinical studies to show how Alzheimer’s is critically bound with the sense of smell and how the loss of this sense is often the first symptom of onset
• Details how to use essential oils to stimulate memory, prevent cognitive loss, and counter the isolation, withdrawal, and depression of Alzheimer’s patients
• Reveals the striking result
An easy-to-understand in-depth look at of one of the most common medical conditions in the world
If you're one of the 350 million people around the world who suffer from arthritis, you know how challenging it can be to live with it. And if you care for someone who has arthritis, you know how difficult it is to help your loved one live comfortably with the disease.
For caregivers of deeply forgetful people: a book that combines new ethics guidelines with an innovative program on how to communicate and connect with people with Alzheimer's.