Come in, browse, and warm up during the Saratoga Springs Victorian Streetwalk on Thursday, December 5th!
From 6-8 pm, the following authors will be signing their books at locations around the store:
- Karen Magnuson Beil What Linnaeus Saw: A Scientist's Quest to Name Every Living Thing
- Janine De Tillio Cammarata Puzzle Quest series
- Bill Halpin The Cult of Eden
- Jessica Laurel Kane The Girl Who Was Born with Glue in Her Brain
- Lynette Manuse Santa's Socks
- Danielle Searles A Colorful Way to Learn and Play Saratoga Springs
- Paul G. Schneider Everything Worthy of Observation
- Steve Sheinkin Born to Fly:The First Women's Air Race Across America
- Kevin Wilson Sully's Squad
- Joseph W. Zarzynski Ghost Fleet Awakened: Lake George's Sunken Bateaux of 1758
In addition, the store will host free face painting with Mother Goose and the Hammered Dulcimer music of Bill Flanagan.
There will be entertainment throughout downtown Saratoga during this fantastic community event.