Join us on Sunday, March 19 at 11 am for a meet & greet and professional photo oportunity with Theresa Caputo, The Long Island Medium, as she celebrates the release of her new book Good Grief: Heal Your Soul, Honor Your Loved Ones, and Learn to Live Again.
Tickets are required for this event and space is limited. Tickets include one hardcover copy of Good Grief, and the ticket price is the cost of the book plus tax.
This event is now sold out.
Tickets: $27.81: Admission for one to the meet & greet, plus one hardcover copy of Good Grief.
About Good Grief: The star of TLC's Long Island Medium and New York Times bestselling author Theresa Caputo provides a guide to overcoming grief, filled with inspiring lessons from Spirit and astonishing stories from the clients who have been empowered by Theresa's spiritual readings.
GUIDELINES FOR FANS: We want all fans to have the best possible experience when meeting Theresa Caputo. In the interest of time and to maximize the number of fans that Theresa can visit with, the following rules will be in effect.
- Every fan must purchase a ticket to attend the event. Your ticket includes one hardcover copy of GOOD GRIEF, and admission for one to the event. The ticket price is the cost of one hardcover copy of GOOD GRIEF plus tax.
- Space is limited.
- All books will be pre-signed by Theresa. No additional personalization is possible.
- Every fan will have a professional photograph taken and will receive instructions on how to retrieve it. No personal photographs with cell phones or digital cameras are allowed.
- Please see below for additional Q&A.
Can I have merchandise signed? Unfortunately due to time limitations, no additional merchandise can be signed.
Can I bring a gift or letter for Theresa? Sure, but it must be in clear packaging or totally unwrapped. The store will box all gifts for Theresa so she can appreciate them after the event.
Can I ask Theresa for a personal reading? No. If you are interested in a reading you can visit her website, www.TheresaCaputo.com
TICKET INFORMATION: Tickets are now sold out. If you ordered tickets on line, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Your invoice is your ticket. Your invoice will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours of your purchase. Please print it out and bring with you to the event. If you do not receive an invoice, please contact Liz Barnum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.437.3700. You will recieve your signed copy of Good Grief at the event on March 19.
PARKING and ACCESSIBILITY:
- Please plan extra time to find street parking, or a spot in a nearby parking garage, as Northshire Bookstore does not have a dedicated parking lot. Click here for a parking map of downtown Saratoga Springs.
- Our store is wheelchair accessible. If you have other special needs, please e-mail email@example.com to notify us in advance.