Raina Telgemeier, presenting Ghosts
Friday, October 21 at 6:00 pm. Bethesda Episcopal Church, 41 Washington Street in Saratoga Springs. Doors open at 5:00 pm. This event requires a ticket.
- $17: 1 Seat / 1 Book: Admission for one to the event, plus one copy of "Ghosts."
- $22: 2 Seats / 1 Book: Admission for two to the event, plus one copy of "Ghosts."
- $27: Family Pack!: 3 Seats / 1 Book: Admission for three to the event, plus one copy of "Ghosts."
Raina Telgemeier is the #1 New York Times bestselling, multiple Eisner Award-winning creator of Smile and Sisters, which are both graphic memoirs based on her childhood. She is also the creator of Drama, which was named a Stonewall Honor Book and was selected for YALSA s Top Ten Great Graphic Novels for Teens.
Northshire children's bookseller Leah Moore calls Ghosts "A great adventure and an exploration of Mexican-American traditions and how to connect with your family roots; a lovely story of family and personal growth."
TICKET INFORMATION: Ticket purchases may be made in-store at Northshire Bookstore's Saratoga Springs, NY location (424 Broadway), or by phone 518-682-4200 through mid-day on Friday, October 21. Web sales for tickets are no longer available. Tickets will be available at the door at Bethesda Episcopal Church starting at 5 pm on Friday October 21.
You may pick up your book at the event on October 21, or you may show your ticket at Northshire Bookstore Saratoga, 424 Broadway, between September 13 and October 20 to pick up your copy in advance.
If you ordered tickets on line, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Your invoice is your ticket. Your invoice will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of your purchase. Please print it out and bring with you to the event. If you do not receive an invoice, please contact Liz Barnum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.437.3700.
PARKING and ACCESSIBILITY:
- Please plan extra time to find street parking, or a spot in a nearby parking garage, as there is not a dedicated parking lot for this venue. Click here for a parking map of downtown Saratoga Springs.
- If you need wheelchair access to the building, or have other special needs, please e-mail email@example.com to notify us in advance.
- This venue has only one public restroom. Please plan accordingly.
- Raina Telgemeier will sign and personalize one book per child or unaccompanied adult. She will sign (signature only) one additional book per child or unaccompanied adult.
- All books to be signed must be purchased from Northshire Bookstore for this event.
- Photography is permitted, but there will be no pauses for posed photographs. Please, no flash photography.
- Audio and video recording of this event will not be permitted.
CAN'T MAKE IT? If you'd like a signed book from any of our author events, please call us at 855.339.5990 or click "add to cart" below (let us know in the "order comments" field if you would like your book signed) to pre-pay and we'll have one or more copies signed and reserved for you. We ship anywhere in the United States and to most international locations (extra charges apply).