Northshire Bookstore is delighted to welcome Jessica "J.R." Ward to the Broadway Ballroom of the Saratoga Hilton on Saturday, July 15 at 2 pm to celebrate the release of her new novel The St. Ambrose School for Girls.
Online ticket sales for this event will end at 11:00 am on July 15. There will be tickets available at the door of the Broadway Ballroom starting at 1:00 pm on July 15.
Heathers meets The Secret History in this thrilling coming-of-age novel set in a boarding school where the secrets are devastating—and deadly. When Sarah Taylor arrives at the exclusive St. Ambrose School, she’s carrying more baggage than just what fits in her suitcase. She knows she’s not like the other girls—if the shabby, all-black, non-designer clothes don’t give that away, the bottle of lithium hidden in her desk drawer sure does.
Jessica Ward is a pseudonym for the #1 New York Times bestselling author who writes as J.R. Ward and has over 20 million copies in print.
Please read the ticket options and signing guidelines for this event carefully before selecting a ticket to purchase!
- $34.52: St. Ambrose ticket - Includes admission for one to the event and the signing line, plus a copy of THE ST. AMBROSE SCHOOL FOR GIRLS in hardcover.
- $33.52: Darius ticket - Includes admission for one to the event and the signing line, plus a pre-order of DARIUS in hardcover, to be sent to you upon publication in September.
- $35.52: Lassiter ticket- Includes admission for one to the event and the signing line plus one hardcover copy of LASSITER.
- $15.19: Forever ticket - Includes admission for one to the event and the signing line plus one paperback copy of FOREVER
Signing Guidelines and event information:
- Ticket holders may bring books from home to be signed and personalized at this event.
- There is no limit the number of books being signed and personalized. However, to keep the line moving smoothly for all, Ms. Ward will only sign three items at a time. If you have more than three books to be signed you will be asked to rejoin the end of the line after your first three books are signed.
- There will be a staff member on hand to take a picture of you with Ms. Ward while you're having your books signed. There will be no pauses for posed photographs.
- The parking garage attached to the Saratoga City Center is free for the first hour and $1 per hour thereafter, and the lot at the Hilton also charges an hourly rate. If you plan on finding free parking in Saratoga, please leave yourself extra time to find a spot.
- If you have a disability and need accommodations to make sure this event is safe and comfortable for you, please reach out to us at email@example.com to let us know how we can help.
Important information on your book & ticket package:
- With the exception of Darius, which will not be published until September of 2023, you will receive the book included in your ticket package when you arrive at the event and present your ticket.
- Books will not be available for pickup before the event.
- If you miss the event, we will hold your book or books for pickup at Northshire Bookstore in Saratoga Springs until September 14. Books not picked up by September 14 will be donated.
- The Darius ticket is a preorder. If you purchase this ticket, your book will be shipped to you at the address you specify on or around its release date of September 5, 2023. You should reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you move or need to update your address. Shipping is to addresses in the United States only. International customers, please select a different ticket option or reach out to us to inquire about shipping costs.
If you have any questions about this or any other Northshire event please e-mail us at email@example.com.