J.R. Ward is the author of more than thirty novels, including those in her #1 New York Times bestselling Black Dagger Brotherhood series. There are more than fifteen million copies of her novels in print worldwide, and they have been published in twenty-six different countries. She lives in the South with her family.
Northshire Bookstore is delighted that Ms. Ward will join us at the Saratoga Springs City Center at 2 pm on Saturday, July 16 for a conversation with her fans, followed by a book signing.
Please read the ticket options and signing guidelines for this event carefully before selecting a ticket to purchase!
- $10.70: Forever Mine ticket - Includes admission for one to the event and the signing line, plus a pre-order of FOREVER in paperback
- $29.96: Great Balz of Fire ticket - Includes admission for one to the event and the signing line, plus a copy of LOVER ARISEN in hardcover
- $21.38: Prison Campout ticket- Includes admission for one to the event and the signing line plus one paperback copy each of THE JACKAL and THE WOLF
- $32.07: Brothers 4eva ticket - Includes admission for one to the event and the signing line plus one paperback copy each of DARK LOVER, LOVER ETERNAL and LOVER AWAKENED
- $21.38: Claimed Forever ticket - Includes admission for one to the event and the signing line plus a paperback copy of CLAIMED and a pre-order of FOREVER in paperback.
Signing Guidelines and event information:
- Ticket holders may bring books from home to be signed and personalized at this event.
- There is no limit the number of books being signed and personalized. However, to keep the line moving smoothly for all, Ms. Ward will only sign three items at a time. If you have more than three books to be signed you will be asked to rejoin the end of the line after your first three books are signed.
- There will be a staff member on hand to take a picture of you with Ms. Ward while you're having your books signed. There will be no pauses for posed photographs.
- The parking garage attached to the Saratoga City Center is free for the first hour and $1 per hour thereafter. If you plan on finding free parking in Saratoga, please leave yourself extra time to find a spot.
- If you have a disability and need accommodations to make sure this event is safe and comfortable for you, please reach out to us at email@example.com to let us know how we can help.
Important information on your book & ticket package:
- With the exception of Forever, which will not be published until March 28, 2023, you will receive the book or books included in your ticket package when you arrive at the event and present your ticket. Books will not be available for pickup before the event.
- If you miss the event, we will hold your book or books for pickup at Northshire Bookstore in Saratoga Springs until September 16. Books not picked up by September 16 will be donated.
- Ticket packages that include the book Forever are a preorder. If you select either a "Forever Mine" or "Claimed Forever" ticket, your book will be shipped to you at the address you specify on or around its release date of March 28, 2023. You will have a chance to change the address on file in March of 2023 if necessary. Shipping is to addresses in the United States only. International customers, please select a different ticket option or reach out to us to inquire about shipping costs.
If you have any questions about this or any other Northshire event please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.