This event is now sold out. You may click on the ticket links below to register for the waitlist on eventbrite.
Join us on Thursday, October 17 at 5 pm for a meet & greet and photo opportunity with Rachael Ray, as she celebrates the release of her new book Rachael Ray 50: Memories and Meals from a Sweet and Savory Life.
Tickets are required for this event and space is limited. Tickets include one pre-signed hardcover copy of Rachael Ray 50, plus admission for one to the meet & greet line. The ticket price is the cost of the book plus sales tax.
About Rachael Ray 50: America’s favorite self-taught cook opens up about the most memorable moments of her life in this candid memoir-inspired cookbook featuring 125 all-new recipes. “No matter the recipe, each of us changes a dish by our own preparation of it. It’s the same with stories—once you put them out there, readers get to interpret them and be affected by them as they will. Ultimately, it’s my hope that this book leaves the reader with that quiet smile we all get after we eat a favorite comfort food. Basically, I’m going for the afterglow of a big bowl of spaghetti.”—from the Introduction
EVENT GUIDELINES: We want everyone to have the best possible experience when meeting Rachael Ray. In the interest of time and to maximize the number of fans that can attend, the following rules will be in effect.
- Every fan must purchase a ticket to attend the event. Your ticket includes one hardcover copy of Rachael Ray 50, and admission for one to the event. The ticket price is the cost of one hardcover copy of Rachael Ray 50 plus tax.
- Space is limited.
- All books will be pre-signed. No additional personalization is possible.
- Attendees will recieve their pre-signed copy of Rachael Ray 50 at the event on October 17. The pre-signed books will not be available for advance pickup.
- Due to time limitations, no additional merchandise or memorabilia will be signed.
- Every attendee will meet Rachael Ray and will have an option to have a photo taken with their personal cell phone or camera. A Northshire bookseller will be available to take pictures with attendees' personal devices.
PARKING and ACCESSIBILITY:
- Please plan extra time to find street parking, or a spot in a nearby parking garage, as Northshire Bookstore does not have a dedicated parking lot. Click here for a parking map of downtown Saratoga Springs.
- Our store is wheelchair accessible. If you have other special needs, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us in advance.