An unbeatable guide to Stockholm, packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Stockholm.
Take a tour around the colorful Gamla Stan, ride the roller coasters at Gröna Lund, learn about Sweden's history at the Nordiska Museet, or stroll along the leafy paths of Hagaparken. From Top 10 places to shop for Scandi design to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Stockholm with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Stockholm:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Stockholm, covering Skansen, Drottningholm, The Royal Palace (Kungliga Slottet), Stockholm Archipelago, and more
- Sturdy laminated pull-out map of Stockholm, plus six full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Stockholm's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Norrmalm and the City; Kungsholmen and Vasastan; Östermalm and Djurgården; Gamla Stan, Skeppsholmen and Blasieholmen; Södermalm, and Further Afield
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the whole country? Try our DK Eyewitness Sweden.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.