Are you tired of relying on noisy generators or expensive campground electricity to power your off-grid lifestyle? Do you dream of going entirely off the grid and living sustainably but need help knowing where to start with solar power?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, then "Off Grid Solar Power Simplified" is the book for you
Written by solar power expert
Nick Seghers and reviewed by a licensed electrician
, this comprehensive guide takes you step-by-step through setting up a reliable, cost-effective solar power system for your RV, van, cabin, boat, or tiny home. In this book, you'll learn:
- Energy units you didn't even know existed
- Formulas you can't live without when building a solar system
- A comprehensive list of tools that you need
- How to choose wire diameters the right way
- Step-by-step guide on sizing your off-grid solar system without painful mistakes
- Why not every wire is suited for solar energy installations
- The best way to protect your installation from catching fire
- Discover different batteries, maintenance, price, lifespan, and configurations
- Discover different solar panels; tilt, cleaning, optimizing solar input
- Discover different types of photovoltaics
- What device is at the heart of any solar power system?
- Inverters; different types, different sine waves, efficiency, power ratings
- Discover the best way to monitor the state of charge of your batteries
- The safest way to charge your solar battery from your car alternator.
- A step-by-step guide on how to build your system
- A few examples of systems with diagrams
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced off-gridder, "Off Grid Solar Power Simplified" has something for everyone. With clear explanations and practical advice, this book is your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about going solar.
So why wait? Take control of your energy independence today and get your copy of "Off Grid Solar Power Simplified" now.