The Bf 109 F (Friedrich) is the successor of the E version with the same engine in the DB 601E version - produced from the turn of 1940/1941. However, the airframe changed the external appearance completely: a new propeller cap was used, the front part of the fuselage was completely changed using a more rounded engine cover and the shape of the wings was changed from rectangular to rounded. The maximum speed at a ceiling of 6,000 m was 635 km/h. It was armed with two MG 17s and one MG 151 cannon.
The Bf 109G (Gustaw) was equipped with a new DB 605A engine, some versions (G-1, G-3, and G-5) were equipped with a pressurized cabin. The first examples left the belts in the spring of 1942. The armament consists of two MG 17 rifles (starting from the G-5/6 version, the heavier MG 131 caliber 13 mm) and one MG 151/20 cannon. The armament could be expanded by installing additional nacelles with cannons under the wings (modification R6) and - from the G-5 version - by replacing the MG-151/20 cannon built in the engine block with a 30 mm MK 108.