IN WAREHOUSE - Usually Ships in 3-7 Business Days
Capture a life of unique memories and experiences for future generations. Grandparents can fill out this beautiful time-capsule journal to preserve their legacy.
This beautifully designed guided journal will inspire thoughtful reflection on a life well lived and spark meaningful, authentic conversation between multiple generations. With more than 100 prompts designed to uncover significant and even forgotten moments from the past, this is a special gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or a grandparent’s birthday that will bring everyone many happy hours of reminiscing with loved ones. Questions highlight different stages of life from childhood and schooldays, to early adulthood and raising a family and beyond. Chapters themes and questions include:
- Love: What act of love will you always remember?
- Friendship: Who was your greatest childhood friend? What adventure or mischief do you remember getting up to together?
- Wisdom: What words of wisdom would you like to be your legacy?
- Curiosity: What subject or pursuit has always interested you?
- Courage: How does courage help you manage change and challenges?
- Resilience: What obstacles did you have to overcome?
- Rituals: What foods did you have as a child that will always remind you of family?
- Happiness: What place has always made you feel happy?
This easy-to-use journal will create a meaningful family keepsake. Inside you'll find:
- Gratitude: Is there a historic or momentous event that you are grateful you witnessed in your lifetime?
- Plenty of space to share stories and to offer advice for a younger generation
- Beauitful floral illustrations and inspirational quotes throughout
- Lay flat binding and uncoated paper to prevent ink smudges
This book of wisdom, once filled in, offers a stunning handwritten testament to the past that will strengthen family connections and preserve precious memories.