IN WAREHOUSE - Usually Ships in 3-7 Business Days
Discover the world that awakens after dark and embrace the magic of the moon in this field guide by New York Times bestselling author and illustrator Katie Daisy.
Following her beloved How to Be a Wildflower
series, Katie Daisy is here to guide you through the mystery and magic of the night. How to Be a Moonflower
is a journey from dusk to dawn, full of quotes, poems, meditations, and stunning watercolor illustrations. From nocturnal animals, such as luna moths, wolves, and owls, to night-blooming flowers that thrive under the moon, the nighttime offers much to explore, observe, and reflect on.
This book will help you make the most of those mystical, after-dark hours and observe the hidden wonders that come to life after twilight. Complete with field guides to different nocturnal flora and fauna, and charts that map out the cosmos, Katie Daisy's lush illustrations and insightful words capture the beauty that comes to life in the darkness of the night.
BELOVED AUTHOR: Known for her lush, painterly illustrations and love of the natural world, New York Times
bestselling author and artist Katie Daisy has a loyal following on Instagram, where she frequently posts her charming artwork.
BESTSELLING SERIES: Beginning with How to Be a Wildflower
, Katie Daisy’s books, tarot-inspired oracle decks, journals, planners, and more have sold hundreds of thousands of copies, and are beloved by nature-lovers of all kinds.
DELUXE PACKAGE: Featuring a tactile cover with silver metallic ink on the spine and back panel, How to Be a Moonflower
is a beautiful gift for anyone interested in nature, witchcraft, or forming a more mindful connection to the natural world.
- Katie Daisy’s fans and followers, including readers of How to Be a Wildflower, How to Be a Wildflower: The Wildflower's Workbook, and How to Be a Wildflower Deck
- Art lovers, fans of botanical illustrations, adult coloring books, and watercolor paintings
- Fans of crystals, mysticism, magic, and anyone searching for fun ways to incorporate the teachings of nature into their daily lives
- Readers who loved books such as How to Be a Good Creature by Sy Montgomery, the classic Women Who Run with the Wolves, The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben, or Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- Creating a deluxe gift set with other items in the Moonflower series, including the Moonflower Portable Puzzle, Under the Light of the Moon Journal, Magic and Moonflowers notebook set, and How to Be a Moonflower Deck