Call or email to see if a used copy is available.
King James Version Easy Read) is "The Trusted King James in an Easy Read Format."
(R) The King James Version is the most published and printed version of the Bible to this day. No other version has ever matched the beauty of its writing or the depth of its meaning. The King James Version Easy Read (KJVER(R)) enhances the readability of the classic, beloved KJV by updating some seventeenth-century English words to their twenty-first-century equivalents while maintaining the meaning and integrity of the KJV translation.
The KJVER(R) Bible uses the original 1611 King James Version text (based on the Textus Receptus--Received Text--rather than the revised 1881 Greek and Hebrew text). While some of the language of the KJVER(R) has been updated for the modern reader, it still contains the phrases and words that you grew up with and perhaps even memorized.
There are many distinctive features and resources in this KJVER(R) Sword Study Bible(R)
- Words of God highlighted in red in the Old Testament
- Words of Jesus highlighted in red in the New Testament
- Difficult terms underlined and explained at the end of the verse
- Archaic or obsolete words replaced with their modern equivalents
- Thematic study guide with over three thousand margin notes covering more than ninety topics, providing a years' worth of study that takes the reader through the Bible from cover to cover
- Outlines and summaries at the beginning of each book
- Extensive treasury of biblical information on history, science, prophecy, and more
- Topical concordance and maps
- Fifteen point, giant print type size