IN WAREHOUSE - Usually Ships in 3-7 Business Days
If your podcast doesn't have as many listeners as you want, you have an important decision to make ...
OPTION 1: You can keep doing what you're doing (and continue to be ignored).
OPTION 2: You can make a few, simple changes to your existing podcast and create episodes designed to grow your audience.
Within this book are 101 podcast episode templates designed to do three things:
- Attract new people to your podcast.
- Get them to listen.
- Get them to tell other people about your podcast.
This book guides you, step-by-step, through 101 different episode templates that are easy to follow and proven to attract listeners. It explains exactly why these episodes work to build and strengthen an audience and why they'll work for you.
All you do is combine these templates with your existing podcast content. It's simple.
If you want more podcast listeners, this book is for you.
More than just templates, you'll also learn:
- How to make the most of a podcast with limited listeners
- Advanced tactics for working with guests, so you can turn even "bad interviews" into great episodes
- 3 secrets to increase your authority
- The easiest way to turn a "book review" into a great episode
- How to stand out in a sea of faceless podcasts and avoid the "black hole of doom"
- Episode Modifications that fix Your "No Listeners" Problem
- A 4-part, "plug and play" formula to get listeners to pay attention to your podcast
- You like the book, but the author is boring (or unavailable) - exactly what to do
- How to get listeners to share your podcast episodes
- An easy way to make your podcast more interesting to listeners
- A simple and authentic way to build trust with your audience
- The "$100 Episode" guaranteed to bring you new listeners