Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
The very first of its kind, this miniature Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy is the perfect desktop companion, tiny marketing tool, or hilarious gift!
Finally, the joyous dancing tube man -- who's been featured everywhere from Ricky Martin's stage to Broad City
-- is available in a tiny, desk-friendly size.
This box includes:
- An 18-inch waving tube man with fan in base to make him dance, wiggle, and shake just like the real thing (batteries not included)
- A 32-page mini book exploring the larger than life (and utterly surprising!) origins of everyone's favorite flailing arm man
PLEASE NOTE: This product can be powered by a 9-volt battery or by a specific AC adapter. (Battery nor AC adapter included with purchase.) Please read and follow the instructions included in the box to ensure optimal performance.
If using a battery:
- A rechargable Ni-MH battery is recommended for best performance and is a more cost-effective alternative to a common Alkaline (single-use) battery.
- If using an Alkaline battery, it must be NEW and preferably a PREMIUM brand.
- DO NOT use a Carbon-Zinc battery (often labeled "Heavy-Duty"). This type of battery cannot produce enough power to operate the motor.
- To get the most life out of the battery, use in intervals no greater than 5 to 10 minutes. Operating in this manner will yield approximately 45 minutes of use.
- If your tube guy begins to get stuck in a downward position, it is time to replace the battery or recharge if using a rechargeable battery.
If using an AC adapter, it must follow the below specifications:
- Input: AC 100-240V (50-60 Hz)
- Output: DC 9V (1A or 2A)